Quality Book Reviews

The Paper Mirror
by Dorien Grey
Reviewed by Terry South for Quality Book Reviews

The Paper Mirror is the 10th installment in the Dick Hardesty mystery series. A gay mystery series that is so much more, this is a fantastic read and left me wishing I had began the series from the first one. This is the first in the series I have read and the author is talented, writing with such impact, his characters are so finely developed and believable, and the story is one that will have you hooked from the very first page.

The Paper Mirror is a quick read that is highly entertaining, Dick Hardesty is trying to adjust to fatherhood. Dorien Grey has penned a clever mystery one in which you as the reader can become actively involved in trying to solve along with Dick Hardesty. I would suggest starting with the first in the series and reading in order, I will be sure to pick up the other 9 in this series.

I highly recommend this to all who love a good mystery.

Be sure to click on the link below to watch the video for “The Paper Mirror” by Dorien Grey.

http://crimespace.ning.com/video/video/show?id=537324:Video:30809
0 Responses